Monday, December 21, 2009

ANEW REVERSALIST RENEWAL FOAMING CLEANSER


This is a new cleanser is the newest product from AVON'S REVERALIST RENEWAL line. Yes, I am an AVON rep, but I promise you that my reviews will be honest. =)

I've been using this for about a month and half and I am in love! This foams nicely, but not too much. It has a nice fresh scent and leaves skin feeling incrediable soft. I don't even need to use a toner after using this. My skin feels full of moisture and feels so toned. I follow up with AVON REVERALIST RENEWAL SERUM and NIGHT CREAM. In the morning, I use AVON'S REJUVINATE DAY CREAM.

This will be sold soon for $13, for a 4.2 floz tube. This size usually last me 3 months! Right now, you can buy this for $8!!  You can find this on my online AVON store at www.myavon.com/avaladares. Please select direct delievery unless you live in the Fredericksburg, VA area. Shipping is usually very cheap--cheaper than Ebay or Amazon.

FTC Discloser: I am an AVON Representative. I purchased these products at a discount rate. I am not paid by AVON, or anyone else, to write this review. All opinions are mine.

1 comment:

Aninha said...

I love this product! It makes my face feel so clean and smooth.