Tuesday, March 2, 2010

AVON'S SIMPLE ELEMENTS PERFECT COTTON


"Simple Elements Perfect Cotton Eau de Toilette Splash
Find happiness in the simple things… like the comforting, airy freshness of cotton.
White and pure."

I bought this from AVON about 9 months ago. I this is my "go to" every day scent. It is super light and not over powering in the least. It smells so refreshing and clean. It lasts a good while on my skin as well. The only thing I would change about this would be to add a spray! A friend of mine bought this as well and she found a sprayer for it, so I'm trying to find something for mine. It's 5 ounces and lasts a long time! I'm not even halfway through my bottle. And the best thing, it's usually on sale! Right now, you can buy this from AVON for $7.99! The regualar price is $16.50.

You can find this on my webstore at www.youravon.com/avaladares. Please do not select representative delivery unless you live in the Fredericksburg, VA area. =)

FTC Discloser: I am an AVON Representative. I purchased these products at a discount rate. I am not paid by AVON, or anyone else, to write this review. All opinions are mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did
you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond
as I'm looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from.
thank you

Feel free to surf to my blog post :: aimbotcf