Thursday, March 4, 2010

JORDANA PRETTY SHINE LIP GLOSS & LIPLINER

I bought these last week because I've heard good things about their lipgloss and eye liners. I was happy to see these at Walgreens on sale! Wuhu!! So here's my goodies:
From left to right, 03 Lovely, 08 Delightful, 07 Darling, 06 Sweet
Front: Lipliner 22 Natural

And the swatche in the same order as listed above:


Darling is hands down my favorite!! I've got to play with the others more. Darling is the only one I like on my alone. The others will have to be paired with a lippie. These all have a candy like scent to them and are a little sticky. But otherwise, I like these alot. Like most glosses, some are more sheer and others are more pigmented. Let's talk about the liner. It's the PERFECT one for me!! It's hard to find a natural liner, for me anyway. This one is just a tad darker then my natural lips. I used this to line my lips and do a base for one of my lippies, then topped it off with Darling! Loved it and even got some complements! This is for sure going into my "go to" drawer!!

Jordana has so many colors in these INColor Pretty Shine Luxury Glosses and I suggest you go out and see what they've got! My blogger friend Annie wrote up a mini review of Jordana's eye liners here! She said "they are just as good as the stila kohl kajal eyeliners... for 10% of the price!" I meant to get some of those, but I got the wrong  kind! Eh gads!! So I must get my tail back to Walgreens asap to exchange!! Can't wait to try them out and let you know my verdict! Until then, stay NVious!

Hurry, hurry, hurry! Enter my NARS give-a-way before it's gone! Contest ends this Friday at 12mindnight EST!!! Open to international readers as well! If you don't have a blog, just say so!


FTC Discloser:Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned.

2 comments:

annie said...

uh-oh... now i've got to get back to walgreen's for the lipglosses! lol. great post!! i love darling too...

xoxo
annie

(p.s. thanks for the shoutout)

Unknown said...

I'm one of those people who always use lip liner with lipstick & gloss. I always very confuse to choose any lip liner. It will be very helpful. Thanks again.
best natural mascara