Tuesday, March 9, 2010

PLANET SPA HIMALAYAN GOJI BERRY CONDITIONING HAIR REPAIR MASK


"Transport your body & soul to the serenity of the Himalayas with the rejuvenating powers of the exotic Planet Spa Goji Berry collection. Nourish and revitalize dry skin with this spa-inspired treatment. Deep-conditioning treatment reduces frizz and flyaways."

Finally, back to a review! This is a product by AVON from the Planet Spa line. It's a little more lux than some of their regular bath and body lines. I bought back in November and have been using it about once every week or every other week as needed.
 
This makes my hair super shiny and feeling very soft. I also love the scent-Himalyan Goji Berry! De-lish! The tube is 5 ounces and lasted me 4 months! I've got pretty thick hair so I use quite a bit. I've also used it on my daughers and it makes combing out the tangles much easier.
 
The cream is thick, but not too thick that you end up with greasy looking hair--it rinses clean away and leaves you with softness and slight scent. I definately see less frizz and flyways when I use this deep conditioner. The only thing you might not like about it is it does contain a couple parabens. =( The are the lasy two ingredients if that makes you feel better though!

All and all, I have really enjoyed this product and would buy it again. Best part, this is only $6.50 and right now this is buy 1 get one for $1.99! Can't beat a deal like that! This scent also comes in body wash and a body lotion, both of which I have and quite like. =)

Until next time, stay NVious!

FTC Discloser: I am an AVON Representative. I purchased these products at a discount rate. I am not paid by AVON, or anyone else, to write this review. All opinions are mine.

No comments: