Sunday, May 16, 2010

RIMMEL THE MAX VOLUME FLASH MASCARA




"Our biggest brush ever featuring perfect-fit technology: flexible hollow fibre bristles fit to the lash to coat each lash perfectly for maximum volume."

I saw some lovely bloggers and youtubers using this mascara and I wanted to give it a try! I love the hot pink packaging and the fact it's extreme black. I picked up this at my local CVS for about $7. Here's the wand:


It's pretty large and really coats all my lashes very well. Here's the pictures of before, after, and after I curled them---yes, I know you aren't supposed to curl them after you use mascara, but I always have and I've never had a problem....do what you feel is best for you. =)

Before

After

Then curled

Overall, I like the look it gives. I wish it separated the more. I think the volume is decent, but I'm not impressed as I thought I would be. But the biggest disappointment with this mascara was that it smudged all under my eyes at the end of the day. So yeah for cute packaging, but BOOOO for smudging and lack of separation. Will I repurchase? Have you tried this? Have difference results?

Don't forget to check out my blog sale 
AND

FTC Discloser:Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned.

3 comments:

Miss ♥ Nikka said...

I was going to buy this next. Thanks for the review, i probably wont purchase it since i dont like my mascara smudging neither.

xoxo
Miss Nikka
http://nerdork.blogspot.com

SilhouetteScreams said...

I actually prefer the look of your lashes before you curled them! :) but ew, smudging. Do not want :(

Nicole said...

Yes, this was a big let down. =(