Monday, June 7, 2010

MISIKKO PRESENTS CORIOLISS CLASSIC PRO STYLING IRON



Want to go from this:

To this?:


Recently Misikko asked me if I'd like to review their Corioliss Classic Proffessional Styling Iron which retails  at $200.00 but you can get from Misikko for only $89.99! Of course I said YES!!

When I got my package, I was blown away at how fast it came and how nicely it was put together! I felt so special opening the box. There were white candles and roses inside! Of course I took pictures that I can't find now! But it was so nice! I even got a bottle of their Hana Shine Sheild!

As you can see from the pictures above, this flat iron really does a great job! Here's the specifics on it from the Misikko webpage:

Ceramic plates for negative ions and hair-healthy far infrared heat, creating shiny, frizz-free results
1" plate size for easy styling of short to medium length hair
Straighten, flip or curl
Heats up in less than 6 seconds
Adjustable temperature from 140°F to 410°F - great for all hair types
Convenient on/off switch
1 year manufacturer warranty



This iron really does heat up fast! And I LOVE that the switch to turn it on is on the inside of the iron handles! I am always accidently turning my old on off with my thumb! Also , the cord swivels so it doesn't get all tangled and it's also really long!

I was a little worried at first that a 1" iron would take forever to straighten out my hair. I was really impressed that it only took me a few minutes longer than when I use my 2" Conair iron! It glides through my hair much smoother than any other iron I've used before. With my Conair, which I reviewed here, occasionally caught my hair and snapped it--which really hurts! But I had zero snagging with this the Corioliss. The edges also bevel, so you can also create curls--which I have yet to master!

As you can also see, my hair came out really smooth and shiny. And the best part, it lasted until I washed my hair!! Even AFTER I wore my hair in a ponytail for hours. That was the biggest shocker to me. I didn't get that annoyed dent in my hair that ponytails give you.

Do I recommend this flat iron??

Oh yes!

I finally found the pictures I took when it first came! Check out how nice Misikko presesnts their products!






FTC Disclosurer: While this product was sent to me by Misikko for review, this opinion is soley mine. I was not paid to write this by Misikko or Corioliss. I am not affiliated with any of the companies mentioned.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just reviewed the same thing

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

Beautygirl24 said...

I love your hair, it looks so healthy!

Nicole said...

Thank you! About a year ago I stopped using a blow dryer. I wash my hair and night and when I wake up, I'm ready to straighten (or lots of times, put it up in a pony/bun). I really need to go in for a trim though--my ends are Drrrrrry.