Thursday, July 29, 2010

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

I saw this on Sparklz & Shine's blog this morning and I thought it looked fun! I've not done a tag in a while, so I hope you all enjoy this one!

How it works: 8 questions to answer, so I'm answering them first. After that, I'll post 8 questions of my own and tag a couple of people to answer the new set. Then they can go and repeat the process on their blog! :)

1 Who is someone you really admire?
My mother, of course! She practically raised me alone and always did what was best for me.


2 What are three things you love about yourself?
I'm a mom, I care about others, and I have an open mind.

3 If you could live somewhere for a month where would it be?
London, England!!


4. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Watching "Days of Our Lives" everyday since the summer before 8th grade!!!!


5 What is your most important beauty secret?
Moisturizer!!!



6 What is your favourite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
Hmm...this is hard...I guess my purple cardigan sweater. I always get a lot of compliments when I wear it.


7 What is your dream job?
Working as a commercial interior designer!! I'm SO over residential design!! Although, it would be amazing to work for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.



8 What is your most important beauty secret?
Isn't this the same as #5?


So questions for:
Anyone who wants to do it! I'd love hearing from all my blogging beauties!!

1. What is your favorite brand of makeup and why?

2. What is the most you've ever paid for one single item of makeup or other beauty related product?

3. Hot rollers or curling iron?

4. How long does it take you to get ready in the mornings?

5. Do you have a "beauty budget" each month?

6. What skincare line can't you live without?

7.Who is your all time beauty icon?

8.Do you wear makeup and fix your hair even when you aren't going out?

6 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Great answers! I think I shall steal your questions, I really like them :)

Nicole said...

Thanks! If you steal my questions, I'll have to go and answer them! I thought they were pretty good ones too! *lol*

popglitter17 said...

I love reading these sort of blog posts :)
I just started following check out my blog:http://popglitter17.blogspot.com/

ndoodles said...

Great answers Nicole - I love that you admire your mom :) and wow watching Days of Our Lives since 8th grade????? That's insane. I used to watch it but... it got pretty monotonous... ha ha.

Sparklz and Shine said...

Great answers!

I was cracking up a bit when I wrote that post, end of the school term and all that. I've pinched one of your questions as a replacement 8th:)

Nicole said...

It was a fun tag! Glad you liked my questions!