Monday, August 16, 2010

JEMMA KIDD STRIKE A POSE SWIVEL PALETTE

I really, really love this palette!! It's the Jemma Kidd Strike a Pose Swivel Palette that I got at Target a while back in the haulage post I did. I've been using it almost everyday since I got it! I haven't even cracked the other palettes I bought! Here's a closer look inside:

The colors are perfect for every day and they are really long wearing (with UDPP of course)! Here are the swatches of the eyeshadows:

They are so smooth and blendable! The pigmentation is great. I have nothing bad to say about these shadows---LOVE them!
The blush and highlighter were much harder to photograph:

This looks gorgeous on! I put a lot on this swatch so it would show up. They are both really buildable, so you can wear it as light or heavy as you want. I have to say though, the staying power of these aren't as impressive as the shadows, but I still love them.

I wasn't able to get a good shot of the gloss, as it's pretty sheer and I took these pictures at night! But the color in the palette is really close to NARS Orgasm Blush (I know it looks hot pink in my pictures--but it's not!). It's got a nice hint of color and it's not sticky at all--but nothing I'd call long lasting.

Overall, I really enjoy this palette and even thought about going back to Target for a backup! If you can get your hands on this, it's a great neutral, everyday palette!

Stay NV'ious my beauties and come back soon to see what my next give-a-way is!

FTC Disclosure: I purchased this product with my own money. I was not paid to write this review, these are my honest thoughts.

4 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

I have never tried Jemma Kid products, but this is very tempting Nicole! What a great every day palette.

For the Love of Makeup said...

I just bought the Jemma Kid smokey palette at Target it was on clearance and i love it also!!
I'm gonna do a post on it as well! :)

Rena said...

I think I might just have to get one for myself since my neutral shades are hitting pan already.

<33 Rena

Unknown said...

this palette soo cute! i like the color too.