Saturday, September 4, 2010

MARY KAY GIVE-A-WAY (CLOSED)


Ok Ladies! Here it is...my next give-a-way! I've really been looking forward to this one! My friend LaTanja sells Mary Kay and she's has agreed to sponsor this amazing give-a-way!


One lucky follower, in the US, will receive a $50 gift card to purchase their favorite Mary Kay items with LaTanja! Oh how I wish I could enter my own give-a-way!! *lol* So here are the rules:

1. Follow this blog publicly!

2. Follow me on Twitter!

3. Go to LaTanja Mary Kay website and leave a comment here about what items most catch your eye!

***You can only enter ONCE, but you can gain additional entries by doing one or all of the below***

4. For 5 extra entries, do a viritual makeover **with your own picture** and email it to nvbeautyblogger@gmail.com!

5. For another 5 extra entries, do a blog post and tweet about this contest with the link to this post!

6. For 10 extra entries, go to LaTanja's Mary Kay page and make a purchase with her for at least $20.

I will check to make sure the winner follows all the rules! Winner will be selected at random.

Deadline for entries is 9/30/10 midnight EST. 


9 comments:

spifftiff88 said...

This is great! I have been wanting to try some MK items...like Shy blush and the full coverage foundation. I emailed you my makeover! :)


mooalicious@hotmail.com

ViOoOlicious said...

Yayy! I really want the Mary Kay Satin lips set and the eye primer.

Thanks!
mindthetwin@aol.com

Nessa said...

Thanks for the great giveaway!
I would like to try the MK lip liner, eye primer and one of the tinted lip balms.
I posted about your giveaway here. I follow you via twitter as MissNessa and tweeted.

Kimber Y said...

I would love to build my own palette from Mary Kay!

kkbonGo is a Keeper said...

I don't know anything about Twitter but I followed you here, my email is kkspunky@gmail.com I hope I am allowed to enter. I'm really interested in tryin some of the satin hands products or making my own compact! The baked powder and nail polish look interesting too! Cheers :-)

hhhnp12 said...

I am following your blog.
I also follow you on twitter as hhhnp12.
I like the Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation

Nikki said...

Hey girl!
I'm definitely a follower of this blog & your twitter :)

The item that really caught my eye was the Mary Kay Creme Lipstick in Sunny Citrus.

I actually liked a lot, but since you just said pick one, I decided on a particular one hehe ^_^

nicolettesison(at)yahoo(dot)com
-Nikki

Unknown said...

I follow your blog and twitter.

I really like the Satin Hands program and love the pressed powders! There are great products that last and last and are resonably priced! No better quality for sure!

Starlight Radiance said...

i'm following you on twitte and here! GFC: Sarah
Twitter: sarahkwoodall
email: sarahkwoodall at gmail dot com
i like the eye color in precious pink and sweet plum.