Thursday, October 14, 2010

AVON HEALTHY LIPPIES


These are the newest lippies from AVON! They are from the Healthy makeup collection.

"Satin-smooth color with vitamins A, E and B complex to diminish dryness and restore a rosy glow. Non-feathering. Medium coverage. Triple Vitamin & Antioxidant Complex enriched with pomegranate and olive leaf. .106 oz. net wt."






I'm such a natural girl, my favorites are definately luminious peach, naturally perfect, and pink radiance! What colors do you like? This line won't disappoint! Colors are amazing, coverage is great, super moisturizing, and lasts a good while! At $9 a tube, I think it's a great price for a great lipstick. Oh, and did I mention is has SPF 15? Bonus!!

Please be thinking of what you want to create to enter my "Sedona Lace your Halloween Face" contest! Ends 10/31/10, midnight EST

FTC Disclosure: I purchased these samples myself. I am an independant AVON rep. I was not paid or asked to write this post.

2 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Wow, I'm impressed with how bright some of these shades are! I love the look of Apricot Burst and Blooming Berry :D

Anonymous said...

I love the "cocoa glam" and "pink light" colours, they are stunners.