Monday, November 22, 2010

TILVEE ARGAN VITALITY OIL


Tilvee Eco Ethical Skincare creates innovative all natural products that are a divine experience for the skin being rich in super fruits, potent antioxidants and nourishing essential fatty acids without the use of toxic chemicals of any type.

Our tag line is "Eco Ethical Skincare" and we take that commitment seriously. Tilvee is passionate about green business practices and using ingredients that support sustainable, organic and fair trade agriculture.


A specialty oil for all skin types known to balance sebum production, improve elasticity & protect cell fluidity - 93% Organic Ingredients



WHAT IS IT:
Our Argan Vitality Oil contains pure Argan Oil from the nut tree in Morocco. Antioxidant & EFA rich, it reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles while promoting supple, youthful looking skin. It reduces redness associated with rosacea and eczema. Gentle enough for all skin types this revitalizing oil can be used for dry, wrinkled, rosacea prone skin or oily, blemished, scarred skin. It also can be used to strengthen nails and revitalize split ends.

ARGAN OIL:
This ecologically and economically important tree in Morocco is harvested only by the women and is known there as "Liquid Gold". The women of Morocco have been using the oil for centuries to revitalize their skin, hair & nails. It nourishes the skin with nutrients that maintain healthy hydration & collagen production. It also revitalizes and improves skins elasticity.



I have been using this Argan Vitality Oil for about a month or so now. You can use it on your dry/oily/mature skin, body, nails and hair. It is amazing! There's been a lot of buzz going around about Argan oil and I had to give it a try.

I mainly use it on my face at night instead of a moisturizer. It feels great! Not "oily" at all. It does make my face quite shiney at first...but after it is absorbed, my skin just feels baby soft. And since I've got dry skin normallym, this is so important to me! Dry skin is more likey to wrinkle, so I moisturize A LOT! *lol*

I love that this comes in a pump and all I need is half a pump to moisturize my whole face. I even have enough left over to do my cuticles too! The scent is really nice too. It has lavender, vanilla, lime, bergamet, and yiang yiang in it as well. It has a nice, light citrus scent to it. I don't really pick up on the lavender or vanilla--which is fine by me! I'm pretty tired of those scents anyway!

When I first got this, I thought I was going to run out quickly because this is just a 1 ounce bottle. Wrong! I've been using it for over a month and I have hardly put a dent in this baby. This will last me a really long time. When I'm done with this, I'll definately be purchasing another bottle! If you want to try this out too, check out the boutique! Everything ships internationally!!


FTC Disclosure: I was sent this item for review. I was not paid to write this. These are my honest thoughts.

No comments: