Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Hey everyone! I got this product I was sent weeks ago from Influenster, a site you just have to check out if you haven't already! I got a box full of free goodies and here's one thing I wanted to rave to you about!



What they say:

"Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30

Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50!
With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.
 Where to Buy
You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle"



What I say:

 All day outside at the pool with my kids and no burned skin? Amazing! I have fair skin and don't tan well...but boy do I burn well! That is amazing! I have used other brands before and have still come home with sunburns on my face and shoulders!

It doesn't smell like the typical sunscreen scent. It smells like a great body lotion I'd want to put on anyway.

 It was very moisturising, so I didn't even need to use lotion. No sun burn for me!

Some people don't care about packaging, but it's def something I enjoy! The product is easy to squeeze out, I love the ribbons of color, and it's not outrageously priced!

The verdict:

I will purchase this over and over again!

FTD Disclosure: As stated above, I was sent this for free in an Influenster Box. I am not affiliated with either company.





No comments: