Monday, June 10, 2013

Influenster Something Blue VoxBox

 
I just love getting these Influenster VoxBox's! It's a great way to try out new products free before you buy! It's free to join, go check it out here!
 
 
The VoxBox's usually look like this when you open them! A card on top tells you about everything that you will find inside. I usually don't bother to look at this because I'm too excited to get to the good stuff! So I dove right in and here's what was inside:
 
Woah! So much stuff!
 
Sweet! Dr. Scholls! I've tried these before and they are awesome with your heels ladies!
 
Never heard of this but looking forward to trying Luster toothpaste! I hope it tastes good!
 
I <3 and="" are="" being="" but="" for="" friendly="" have="" i="" in="" is="" kind="" love="" my="" now="" of="" one="" ones.="" packaging="" perfect="" precise.="" purse="" qtips="" regular="" right="" shaped="" strong="" the="" these="" they="" this="" travel="">
 
I heart Kiss and am looking forward to trying these lashes! They came with lash glue and applicators in each package! Yay!
 
 
This seems convenient. I haven't had to use this yet.
 
And I thought this was really cool! I will probably do a separate blog post about this one.
 
Let me know what you think looks good from this VoxBox! What products have you already tried?
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments: