Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Current Fav's


Here are some of my current favorites! I have been using these either every day or just have fallen in love with the look I achieve with it!


This is the Maybelline Eye Studio quad in Copper Chic. These swatches are with no primer, so when you do use one, the colors are even more intense. The shadows in this quad are very creamy in texture, blend very well, and all have a beautiful sheen to them as you can see. I love these colors for my blue eyes.


On the left is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Caramel Cool. I wish this was in the permanent line. Sadly, it was limited edition. It is such a beautiful color. I'm sure there is a Mac Paint Pot that is similar
On the right is the L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Amber Rush. This is in their permanent collection, so run out and get it if you haven't already! It's the most perfect Rose Gold eye shadow! You will love it! 
Both of these are great on their own, but also look amazing as bases. I use it with the Maybelline quad picture above every time!

I have been obessessed with this bronzer from The Balm since day 1! It's the Bahama Mama matte bronzer. It is a wonderful contouring powder, even for someone with such fair skin as myself. I love using the Real Techniques contour brush with a light hand. 


This is something in my collection that I have recently rediscovered! I was watching a beautiful tutorial by Sam Schuerman and dug this out to try to recreate that look. This pigment if from Heavenly Naturals, I think, and it's called Passion. I just love the way this looks! It's not as intense copper as the one Sam used, but it does the job! I don't see this exact color on their site anymore, but they have something just as beautiful in their fall 08 collection!



This is a wonderful eye liner! It's from AVON and it's the Jullian Dempsey Kohl liner. I have had this forever and it still glides on smooth. And even those it's a Kohl liner, I can use it in my water line without worrying about smudging all over my face! It won't last 12 hours, but if you don't mind touching up, you'll be fine with this. It comes in a really long pencil and I am down to just 3" left. I will repurchase this product! 

I have had a long running love affair with Milani's Baked Blush in Luminoso! These are very domed products and mine is almost flat I've used it so much. As you can see it has the perfect peachy shimmer without having glitter. It's just the perfect summer blush for me.


And the foundation I've been loving is the L'Oreal True Match. I'm in color C3 Cool Creamy Natural. It has medium coverage and looks so natural on my skin. I just love it! I wish it came with a pump, but otherwise, just love this foundation. I don't notice any oxidization and it wears all day. 

I didn't take a swatch of the Garnier Skin Renew anti-dark circle roller because it doesn't really look like much. It's wonderful for under my eyes for a bit of brightening. 

Don't forget to leave me all your current favorites in the comment section and say NV'ious! 





No comments: