Friday, June 19, 2015

♥L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur Blush♥

 
I love cream blushes in the summer time! I think they are perfect to pop on over a tinted moisturizer or BB/CC Cream and look really natural. You can also use them over foundation and under a powder blush to amp things up! I like the L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation so I had to try these!
 
 
Here's what L'Oreal says about this product:
 "Now a blush that blurs dullness with sheer color instantly while delivering the anti-aging benefits of Visible Lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight."
 
They come in three beautiful colors! Top to bottom: Soft Berry, Soft Pink, and Soft Peach.
 
 
When I first squeezed some out, I thought they were more of a gel formula, instead of a cream. Perhaps they are some kind of hybrid. I also thought they were going to be more pigmented from the picture above, but as the name suggests, they are soft and very blendable!
 
 
These are very soft, natural looking colors. They contain dimethicone so they glide on really smooth. I don't feel like they are a long lasting blush, but it should get you through a typical 8 hour work day if you have normal or dry skin. I'm not sure how good this would be for oily skin. As far as anti-aging and looking flawless...I can't speak to that. I see no difference in my skin when wearing it/not. I don't have signs of aging on my cheeks (at least that's one place that still looks young!). I can say that it looks smooth and natural.
 
The only real drawback is the price. These are $12.99 a pop! I think that's very high for a drugstore blush. You do get quite a bit of product and it does go a long way---but still!
 
What do you think about prices in the drugstore now? Leave me your opinions in the comment section below!
 
Stay NV'ious!
FTC Disclosure: I purchased these with my own money. I am not affiliated with L'Oreal. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.
 

No comments: