Friday, June 23, 2017

♥Warm Tone Eyeshadows♥ Part 2

The next warm tone eyeshadow palette I want to talk about is the Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly palette! I traveled to Brazil last summer and took this with me! It's small size, mirror, and color/finish selection made it a perfect choice to take.


The mirror inside could be bigger, but it gets the job done. I also love the smell of chocolate of the shadows...I don't pick up a big peanut butter scent in this.  The scent is different from the Chocolate Bar palette but similiar.


I love every color in this palette.  There is a great mix of finishes in here too so you have everything you need to make a complete look. Nothing bothers me more than a palette that doesn't have transition colors!!


As you can see from the pictures below these colors are warm and beautiful! Some of them did require that I go in and swatch more than one layer to show full pigmentation. These shadows aren't the creamiest to the touch, but they apply wonderfully on the eyes.


Make sure you follow my blog so you don't miss future posts! What's your favorite color in this palette? What other warm tone palettes do you think I need to try?






No comments: