Tuesday, December 29, 2009

AVON ANEW REVERSALIST RENEWAL SERUM & NIGHT CREAM


This is a new product from AVON. And let me just go ahead and say again, I am an AVON rep, but I am being completely honest about my reviews, otherwise what's the point? I did get a chance to use this before it came out on AVON's webpage or brochures. I've been using it for about a month and a half. Let me tell you a little bit about this first and why it is different.

Activin. What's that?

Activin: wrinkles are a result of micro-injuries to the skin, so AVON studied how skin heals. As part of the repair process, the body produces Activin. They studied this products effects on the skin for 5 years to make sure this really works. Designed to boost Activin, ANEW’s Activinol Technology helps reactivate skin’s repair process to recreate fresh skin & help dramatically reverse visible wrinkles.

So even though I just turned 30 this year and signs for wrinkles are not super visable, I wanted to go ahead and address them so they do not get worse! I have the slightest lines right under my eyes and two vertical lines next to the inside part of my brows, if that makes sense--sometimes they have been refered to as "the 11's". I hope you know what I'm talking about. Anyhow, I have definatly seen a reduction in these and I am so happy!

The serum feels amazing going on. You just need one or two pumps. I usually rub in on in circles and spread any excess on my neck. This is pretty light weight, so you can use it in the morning before you put on your moisturizer and makeup. It makes your skin feel very smooth and silky. I feel like I don't even need to put on moisturizer after! But of course I do. AVON hasn't released a day cream to go with this line yet, though I am sure one is coming. I use AVON's Rejuvinate day cream as of now.

In the evening, I use the Reveralist renewal night cream. It's heavier than the day cream but doesn't feel greasy at all. I wake up the next morning with some serious glowing skin! I love it.

You can find the renewal serum ($44) and the night cream ($32) at my online AVON store at www.youravon.com/avaladares. Please select direct delievery, unless you live in the Fredericksburg, VA area. Shipping is usually very inexpensive...probably cheaper than what you can find on Ebay or Amazon.

FTC Discloser: I am an AVON Representative. I purchased these products at a discount rate. I am not paid by AVON, or anyone else, to write this review. All opinions are mine.








No comments: