Thursday, December 31, 2009

AVON NAUTRAL & PINK RIBBONS LIP PALETTES

These two lip palettes from AVON are pretty nice. I was a little unsure how some of the colors would look on me. In the natural ribbon, you can see some colors look a little orange and others look pretty dark. But if you look at the swatches below (pink ribbons swatched on the top and natural ribbons swatched on the bottom), none of the colors are scary! Actually, they are pretty subtle and have a nice shine to them. They are a little sticky feeling though, which is probably the only thing I don't like about these. The same goes for the pink ribbons. They may look a little dark in the palette, but remember they are not lipsticks, they are lip glosses, so they go on sheer. When I wiped the swatches off my arm, I had no staining, so I don't think there's much staying power.
These also come with a double ended lip brush which is pretty nice and the palette as a mirror as well. You can find this at my online store www.youravon.com/avaladares for $12. Please do not select representative shipping unless you live in the Fredericksburg, VA area.
FTC Discloser: I am an AVON Representative. I purchased these products at a discount rate. I am not paid by AVON, or anyone else, to write this review. All opinions are mine.

No comments: