Tuesday, December 22, 2009

MARK SOPHISTIQUE


I can not say enough about this purfume. I adore it! I'd have to say it is one of my top 3 scents. It smells soft, warm and sexy, if that makes any sense!  Here is how Mark describes this scent: "An unexpected blend of sheer, precious lotus, basmati rice and golden amber wraps you in irresistible warmth; while orange blossom and ginger wood add a sophisticated femininity."

The bottle is really cute and I love the script on it as well. I can see why LC has selected this as one of her favorite products by Mark. The scent is not too strong and it lasts all day or all night. This bottle is only $24!! You can also purchase a Sophistique Sheer Shimmer Body Creme for $12. I have not tried that yet, as I am not a big fan of shimmery body creams, but I think I will give this one a try. Also, as of right now, you can get

Shimmery Goldtone Hoop Earrings with select $15.00 mark fragrance purchase!  I got these a while back and they are really pretty. I didn't keep them though, I gave them as a gift to my sister-in-law and she loved them!

In these tough economic times, this is a great way to cut corners and still feel like you are doing something lux for yourself! Enjoy it! You can purchase this from my website www.youravon.com/avaladares or contact your local AVON rep! **Right now, all AVON or MARK (same company, same webpage) orders $30+ get free shipping!*** Shipments usually arrive within one week of ordering.

FTC Discloser: I am an AVON Representative. I purchased these products at a discount rate. I am not paid by AVON, or anyone else, to write this review. All opinions are mine.

No comments: