Wednesday, January 20, 2010

ELF CANDY SHOP LIP GLOSS


From top to bottom: Candy Fix, Frosting Fanatic, Melon Mayhem

I totally fell for the cute packaging of these Elf Candy Shop Lip Glosses! These are pretty good for a $2 lip gloss. They feel a little heavy on the lips, kind of like a balm would, but I don't mind that. They also feel pretty moisturizing and help my dry lips recover. This is definately the time of year I need some extra moisture! I was looking at the ingredients on the back of the packaging though...parabens present. So if that is a problem for you, then you'll want to pass on this one.

I like how they give you a nice hint of color and love the way the blend into my lipsticks. I love to use Melon Mayhem with my CoverGirl True Shine lipstick in Nude Shine---so pretty!! I actually found all three of these colors in a pack togeher at  Big Lots for only $3 or $4, so don't forget to check out these kinds of places you may not normally think of! You can really find some good deals!

FTC Discloser:Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned.

2 comments:

ndoodles said...

Hmmm I didn't know Big Lots sell ELF lip tins. Gotta check that out! I've been wanting Melon Mayhem for awhile now but I hate ordering online.

Nicole said...

The one I went to did not have a lot of selection, but they have different things at different times. So keep checking! I also find lots of Almay makeup there. It's where I buy my Almay makeup remover pads! Love those!!!