Thursday, January 14, 2010

FOTD: NEUTRAL EYES WITH BERRY LIPS






**Sorry for the poor quality, my camera's battery went dead and I had to use the webcam from my laptop! The colors are actually pretty pigmented but you can't tell. =(

I wanted to do a natural look from an ELF palette I got a few weeks ago. I'm also posting a review soon on it, so please check back if you are interested in how that went. In the meantime, here's a look I did.


Here's what I used:

Face:
Revlon's ColorStay makeup with softflex, SPF 15 in 110 Ivory for Normal to Dry Skin
Physicians Formula Concealer 101 Perfecting Consealer Duo in yellow/light
Physicaians Formula Mineral Wear Matte Finishing Veil
ELF blush from palette shown above (review coming soon)

Eyes:
ELF shadows from palette above: two browns and a yellow/gold color
ELF Brightening Eye Liner in Black
AVON SpectraLash Mascara in Black Noir T101

Lips:
ELF lipstick from palette above in a berry color

I hope all of your are having a wonderful week! Please keep coming back and I would love any comments of suggestions you may have.






No comments: