Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MARK I-GLIMMER CREAM SHADOWS

    
Left to right: Polished, Shimmered, Hushed, and Smoked

  
Top, left to right-Polished and Shimmered
Bottom, left to right-Hushed and Smoked

As you can see, these are pretty light with the exception of Smoked. These make a good base for pressed or loose shadows. Keep these layer light so you don't have creasing. I always use Urban Decay's Eye Priming Potion under these--and all my eye shadows! 

These are really creamy to the touch, but yet they still pull a bit when you are spreading it on your lid. You can't get these from Mark anymore but you can find these on ebay for about $3 each. There are things I like better, but in a pinch, these work. I like the case they are in, like the mirror. I don't use the mirror for putting this on, but is great for lipstick when you're out!

FTC Discloser: I am an AVON Representative. I purchased these products at a discount rate. I am not paid by AVON, or anyone else, to write this review. All opinions are mine.




1 comment:

ndoodles said...

I'm always looking for a good cream shadow... lately I bought 2 Revlon cream shadows and they're pretty decent. Hate the creasing though! Even w/ primer underneath.