Friday, January 22, 2010

RIMMEL LONDON SMOKEY EYE PALETTE





Sorry the pictures are washed out!! But as you can probably tell, this palette is terrible!! It swatches decent on my fingertips, but I really had to rub them in there to get the product on! Then as you can see on my hand, they barely show up. I am really disappointed with this one. I total waste of perfectly good money. *Sigh* Don't you hate it when that happens?

What has been your biggest makeup letdown?

FTC Discloser:Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned.

1 comment:

ndoodles said...

Some drugstore products can be like that - which is sad. One of my Maybelline trios is like that - Berriful. Gotta get your brush in there or nothing will come out!