Thursday, February 11, 2010

88 WARM PALETTE


I love neutral colors, so as soon as I saw this I knew I had to have one. I bought this one on ebay for $11!! The seller I bought it from ships from Hong Kong and China  but got here in a week! If you are interested in buying from them, you can find them here! I was so excited to start playing with it. I haven't taken any pictures, but I'm sure I'll do some FOTD's with this palette.
The pigmentation on most of these are great. The matte colors aren't as pigmented, so be sure to use a primer. I was in a hurry today, so these are just swipes on my fingertips. I LOVE that silver color and the gold!! Will be using a lot of the gold this summer!! Can't wait!!

Don't forget to enter my Valentine's Day Give-a-way! There's only a few days left to enter!

FTC Discloser: Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way afflilated with any brands or companies mentioned.

5 comments:

lucie.lovely.cupcake said...

Ooh it looks amazing!! x

lucie.lovely.cupcake said...

I just had a look and they seem to be only selling watches at the moment :(

Nicole said...

Hmmm...I saw loads of palettes on there this morning.

Kate Gene said...

I love my 88 matte palette. My best friend gave me her shimmer palette to review. Next on my list is this one!

Gabriela said...

I`ve got the 88 palette and I love it. It`s a bargain! You`ve got lots of colors to use in your eye`s looks for only few dollars.
I recommend all these palettes. I`ve got the matte one and I would like to buy the warm because it also looks gorgeous.