Friday, February 12, 2010

AVON MEGA IMPACT LIPSTICK






INTRODUCING
ULTRA COLOR RICH
Mega Impact Lipstick SPF 15

Reece is wearing Charged Cherry.

"Lips look fuller and come alive in 3D…depth, definition and drama! Mega-sexy lips…day or night. New prism shape! .106 oz. net wt. "

What's different about these lippies?
CHROMAPIXEL TECHNOLOGY boosts color by reflecting light and enhancing shine to amplify each shade's true hue! Reds go redder! Pinks go pinker!

These are the  NEW lippies from AVON! I am in LOVE! These are so creamy and smooth! I'm not normally a lipstick gal, but these are great! And I'm going to go ahead and say I like them just as much, if not more, than MAC lipstick!! Oh yes I did just say that!! Each color is so pretty and pigmented! You only need a little. And the shape of the actual lippie is too cute! But don't expect this to last more than a few hours! It will come off on your cup and husband!! No need for a gloss on top of these and I don't wear lip balm under them either!

Check out the swatches:

Top row, left to right, Powerful Plum, Brilliant Berry, Divine Wine, Charged Cherry, Pink Pop
Bottom row, lef to right, Magnified Mauve, Fuchsia Fun, Kicked Up Coral, Mocha Madness, Never So Nude


Right to left, Never So Nude, Magnified Mauve

I currently have sample lippies of all of these, obviously, but I just have Never So Nude and Magnified Mauve. But of course I just ordered more shades! So look for them in up coming FOTD! I'm also going to add some of these little lippies to my Valentine's Day Give-a-way as well as some others! So don't forget to enter!!!

I tried taking pic's of my lips with these, but I always feel like those look weird when I try them! Anyone have some tips on getting a good lip picture? Thanks!

FTC Discloser: I am an AVON Representative. I purchased these products at a discount rate. I am not paid by AVON, or anyone else, to write this review. All opinions are mine.


2 comments:

annie said...

ooh! i'm loving kicked up coral for summertime!!

Asha Thomas said...

hello,am an avon representative in Australia.My client liked the Never so nude Mega watt lipstick.But she would like to have a smooth mineral lipstick.Can you suggest a color in smooth mineral lipstick that would match Never so Nude.(ashathomas1485@gmail.com)