Friday, February 12, 2010

A MOMENT OF SILENCE, PLEASE


Today is a sad, sad day at the NV Beauty household. At approximately 3:30pm EST I walked into my "makeup room", which also houses a pack-n-play for weekdays when we need extra sleeping space, to discover my two year old had eaten my brand-new MAC Creme d'Nude lippie. =( While there were no witnesses to this heinous crime, the evidence was smeared across her belly and face. It is out of respect that a crime scene photo is not shared. It is far too sad for anyone to see.



Creme d'Nude had such a short life, it was only swatched twice. Let this tragic story be a lesson to mommys everywhere, check all cribs, car seats, rocking chairs, anywhere your makeup could be hidden! Pass this story on, so no one else will suffer this same pain.

When asked if it tasted good, she merely stuck out her tongue then smiled.

RIP dear friend.
Creme d'Nude
02/05/2010-02/12/2010

8 comments:

Eve said...

awwwww!! Im sorry =[ once, I dropped a BN tube of lipstick. I didnt even get to try it out.

annie said...

omg i just bought my first creme de nude!! i'm so sorry this happened... but i bet the color looked great on your baby... it's really universal! : ) back to mac for another one??

Nicole said...

*Sigh* If I bought it again, I'd feel like I was paying almost $30 for one LS. I just can't do that!! I didn't LOVE it, but it was MAC & NEW! I think AVON's got a nude that's just like it for waaaaaaaay less, so I'll just go with that instead!

Beautygirl24 said...

AWWWWWWWWW ;(

Paula said...

aaawww sorry hehe I had a worst crime....my helo kitty mac lipstick was found on the floor! O.O and now I don't find it in any place even online...After 6 months it killed his life LOL

Unknown said...

Awww sorry to hear that. It was probably so cute you couldn't even get upset.

ndoodles said...

OH NO!!! This is indeed a tragedy!! Guess you just have to put all your stuff on higher shelves!

Kate Gene said...

This story, although tragic, made me LOL. Ha ha ha! I'll pour a little liquor out for your lost lippie.