Saturday, February 13, 2010

FOTD-AQUADELIC


I usually wear neutral looks, but I really wanted to do something pretty with my new AVON Aquadelic eye shadow quad! Here's what I came up with. It's not perfect! But I'm trying to get better at blending! So bare with me and give constructive criticism! **Terrible job with eyeliner, I know!**

Face:
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Ivory 110
Physicians Formula Perfecting concealer duo
Bare Minerals Warmth
Almay Nearly Naked loose powder in light 100
NARS Orgasm blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eye Priming Potion
AVON Aquadelic e/s quad
AVON SpectraLash Mascara
AVON Glimmerstick in blackest black

Lips:
NYX Mega Shine l/g in Natural

2 comments:

ndoodles said...

Really pretty :D I absolutely love it. It looks great w/ your blue eyes too!

Kalmo said...

Your FOTD Aquadelic is so pretty, reminds me of a mermaid. :) Nars Orgasm looks great on you.