Friday, February 19, 2010

MAYBELLINE INSTANT AGE REWIND: THE ERASER

This is the second time in the last few months I've had to ask myself this question! At least when it comes to makeup. Maybelline has come out with their "Instant Age Rewind: The Eraser" which looks like this:

Ugh! Maybe this might be ok the first time you use it, but what about the next time? Or the time after that? I have not tried this, but I can just imagine how dirty this is going to get. I'm having flashbacks of the Loreal Foudation Roller flashbacks!!! This seems just as gross and gimmicky. What are your thoughts? Have you tried this?

Don't forget to enter my give-a-way!

Have a good weekend ladies! I am going to a wedding this weekend, so look for pictures sometime on Sunday!

5 comments:

Kalmo said...

I agree with you that this would get really dirty fast... plus if you washed the sponge then I imagine some of the water will leak into the foundation. Maybe people can use another brush to apply the foundation with...

Have fun at the wedding!

ndoodles said...

According to Nouveau Cheap's blog - turns out you don't need to wash it a lot. They have micro antibacterial stuff in there....

Who knows though right? I kinda want to try this... just because it sounds like such a nice and moisturizing foundation! Not heavy coverage by any means.

annie said...

oh my gosh! i saw this at target and thought the same thing... eeew! holy bacteria batman! won't be giving this one a try...

DG said...

I don't like this. It gets messy and the smell was kinda weird? (Maybe it was just me?) Not purchasing it again though.

dreamzz12{at}aol{dot}com

Unknown said...

hehe this is funny post ;)
thanks for sharing :)