Monday, February 22, 2010

2 SET'S OF FALSIES AND A WEDDING


I hope everyone had a great weekend! I went to a wedding this weekend with my family and had a really good time! I tried some new products and wanted to share my thought with you guys. First, I bought another set of false nails by Kiss. I reviewed Kiss Custom Fit Nails before, but I wanted something a bit more dramatic for this weekend. So I went with the Kiss EverLasting French Nails. I got them again in the "real short" lengh because I can't stand very long nails. The white tips on these are much thicker than the other nails I used before. What I love most about Kiss nails is that they do not make my fingertips feel sore, like many other falsies do! They always fit perfect and I have small  nails!! They do have many larger nails in the kit too, so I think everyone can find a good fit. You can see the nails on me in the pictuer with my hubby!!



I also tried for the first time Revlon's Fantasy lengths false eyelashes. They are the self-adhesive kind, so I thought it would be easier to apply. Yeah, not for me! I had to go with my ELF natural lashes because I was running out of time! I didn't even get to take a picture of my makeup for you guys! I suppose I just need to play with the Revlon ones a little more. I'll get another set and let you know when I get the hang of it!



Don't forget to enter my NARS give-a-way! Be sure to read all the directions before entering! Thank you!

4 comments:

annie said...

you and your fam are absolutely adorable!!

great post!

xoxo
annie

Kalmo said...

You look gorgeous and your husband and you are sooooo cute together. The french tips look great.

Unknown said...

love the pictures, what type of camera do you use

Kate Gene said...

You and your family are so cute!!!! I have been wanting to try those KISS nails for so long! My best friend wears them whenever she has a special occasion coming up. They just came out with some for petite fingers, which is good because I have little kid hands. LOL!

xoxo