Wednesday, March 10, 2010

10 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!

I thought it was time to do a favorites post. I don't plan on doing these monthly, just every once in a while. These are things that I have either been loving forever or newly discovered loves!!  It was hard to only pick 10, as I have some gems in my collection!! *But somehow I still feel like I need more!! Maybe it's a sickness!!!
What are your favorites? Post your link here!

88 Warm Palette from Ebay
I can't say enough about this palette! It's an endless array of neutral looks and I use it almost every day!!


Dream Mousse Concealer, how I love thee! This stuff is amazing. No matter what your skin type, try this out! Warm it up between your fingers tips and with your ring finger, roll & pat this on under eye circles! Love, love, love it!!!!

This is pretty good stuff ladies! This is a bit thicker, but I put it on just after my moisturizer has soaked in, but not too long, and it sheers out a bit but still gives me great coverage. I'm trying out some news ones though, so come back to read about that!!


Burt's Bees...enough said.

Still in love with this scent. I suppose for spring/summer though, I'll need to pry this out of my hands and pick up something a bit more light and refreshing!

NARS Orgasm powder blush---still love it. To really make up stay though, I always use a creamy natural base.

I haven't really used any others, but I figure, if it's not broke, don't fix it!! I have been using mine for several months and still don't seem to be running low! Do wish this came in a squeeze tube or glass pot though.

You guys know I love this Cover Girl single shadows!! They are insain! Love them!!! My favorite combo lately has been a look inspired by Emily at Beauty Broadcast; her hot chocolate look with Brown Smolder and Mink! In love with that look!

Another great from Cover Girl--you know I can't live without my Freedom of Peach!!!!! Best gloss ever!!!

I <3 my Sigma Brushes!!! They are THE BEST and if you need good brushes, get these!! They are the best brushes I have ever used and don't even reach for my more expensive brushes anymore. I would love to have their new kit, but funds are low at the moment. Ah...a girl can dream!!

FTC Discloser:Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned.

1 comment:

Devea said...

LOVE burts bees!

http://cupcakesofsilk.blogspot.com