Thursday, April 29, 2010

THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

Hello beauties! Hope you all have been having a nice week! I just wanted to share with you some of my favorite things I have been using a lot lately. So without further ado...

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
This is something that I have been reaching for alot these last two weeks! Right now, Classic Ivory-Light 2, is matching my skin perfectly! I've been pretty good with making sure I'm moisturizing enough, so I've not had the problems with dry patches showing with this foundation that I did when I first began using this. I'm so in love!!
Benefit Erase Paste
I bought this not that long ago and just have been blown away from the results! If you have dark circles or redness to conceal, try this! You seriously need SO little to get a lot of coverage! It's crazy!


AVON True Color Quad in Mocha Latte
This is the perfect "go to" every day look palette! I have been wearing this to work a lot lately and it really does last all day with no fading what-so-ever! LOVE the pigmentation and smoothness of this palette!

Sigma Makeup Brushes
Yes, I know I always say these are my favorites, because they are! I have been especially loving my SS224! It's THE perfect crease brush and I could not live without it now! I really need to get my hands on their travel set!

Revlon Naturally Chic Nails
I <3 a good falsie! ;) Not only do these look pretty natural, the glue that comes with it is sick! But as much as I like these, I gotta say I still prefer Kiss Custom nails!

Milani Brow Fix Kit in Medium
Even though I just got this, I love it already! It just gives my brows that "finishing touch" to make them look perfect and really polish off my face!

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Dreamy
I saw this color on one of my favorite youtube gurus and had to have it! It is such a gorgeous color! When I get my camera back, I'll do a proper review!

What are your favorite things right now?

Don't forget to shop my blog sale!

and...


FTC Discloser: Producs mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way afflilated with any brands or companies mentioned.


7 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Oooh great picks :) I've actually been lemming that particular Sigma brush for AGES, and was thinking about picking up Eraste Paste when my billions of concealers finally run out.

Joss said...

Great Picks! I also love the rimmel lipsticks!

Agnes said...

I love my rimmel lipstick a lot as well! And wish I could get my hands one some Sigma brushes, but that won't happen anytime soon :(

LauraSummer said...

i love rimmel moisture renew lipsticks too- i got another one yesterday lol.

I'm doing an international giveaway- you should enter!

http://laurasummerbeauty.blogspot.com/2010/04/first-giveaway.html

xx

Gabriela said...

I also love Sigma brushes. They are great!

Marce said...

I tried the Dream Matte Mousse the other day and loved it! The colour was a bit dark, but in a lighter shade I'm sure it'd work out just fine. Some of my favourites at the moment would have to be MAC's Solar White e/s, Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Stash, Kiehl's No.1 Lip Balm in Mango :)

Unknown said...

my friend loves those nails. They actually look natural when on.

http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog