Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ALICE IN WONDERLAND WINNER

Thank you so much for everyone who entered my give-a-way! I wish I had something for everyone, especially those of you who managed to leave a comment almost daily! =) As promised, a winner was selected at random and without further ado.....the winner of the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette is...


Samantha Woodall!

Please email me your mailing address and I will get that out to you asap! =) Thanks again to everyone who logs on and reads my little blog! I really do appreciate all the comments and encouragement! Sorry I have been so busy lately, but I've got my camera back and I will make time to post more often!
I will have an AVON give-a-way soon, so please check back if you didn't win!

Don't forget to get out my blog sale!

5 comments:

Sophie said...

Aww, I'm sad I didn't win.. But that's life!

Well done Samantha!

Sarbeauty said...

Congrats Samantha! so lucky :)

Unknown said...

congrats Samantha :)

Gabriela said...

¡Congrats to the winner!
And thank you :)

Anonymous said...

Hey. Iam Samantha Woodall
Am I a winner????