Monday, August 2, 2010

CARESS ENVENLY GORGEOUS

"Burnt brown sugar & karite butter. Ready to reveal your daring side? Flaunt your gorgeous even skin tone with confidence. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Body Wash, with burnt brown sugar and karite butter, gently exfoliates and lusciously moisturizes to reveal beautifully even-toned skin. Go ahead, be daring! Triple silkening moisturizers."

I have been using Evenly Gorgeous for a few months now and it is definitely my favorite body wash!! The scent is amazing! It has burnt brown sugar and karite butter in it. I would call this a gentle exfoliator, so you can use it daily. It really moisturizes  my skin and leaves it feeling so soft! If you haven't exfoliated in a while though, I'd recommend finding something a little more grainier to really do the job. Caress also carries this in a beauty bar which I must get my hands on!!! I wish they would create a body lotion with this same scent--can you tell I love it?

I found this at the grocery store, but I've also seen it at CVS for just $4.49!! It's a 12 fl oz bottle and lasts a really long time!

FTC Disclosure: I purchased this product with my own money. I am not being paid to write this review, nor am I affliated with any companies mentioned.

Time is running out to enter my AVON Give-a-way! Hurry and make your entries!! Winner will be selected at random!!

No comments: