Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HAULAGE

I think this is the first haul I've shown you guys! I hope you are interested in seeing this! From left to right, Jemma Kid Strike a Pose Swivel Palette-was $32.00, I paid $8.00!! Jemma Kid Fashion Palette-was $29.00, I paid $7.25!! Pixi Eye Beauty Kit in No.1 Minimum-was $28.00, I paid $7.00!! The Kiss Nails weren't clearance, but still a deal at $5.99!!

Hurry to your local Target to see if these are on clearance in  your store!! Reviews to come!

Stay NV'ious! And don't forget to enter my AVON Give-a-way! Just a few days left!

6 comments:

Ria said...

Can't wait to see swatches of the palette!

ndoodles said...

WOW - those are some good deals!!!! Thanks for the heads up.

~Lisa said...

I'm so jealous of these awesome deals you get in the States!!

http://xmaterialgirlsx.blogspot.com/

Beautygirl24 said...

Fun haul! My favorite type of post ;)

Rena said...

I need to stop spending;however, I wouldn't mind going to Target!

<33 Rena

Jennifae said...

Hi! New follower here! :) Great haul and awesome deals! =D

http://jennifae.blogspot.com/