Tuesday, August 24, 2010

mark PRIMED FOR PERFECTION

"Smooth on this ultralightweight, fast-absorbing lotion before you apply anything else-it will not only provide a perfect canvas for your makeup, but will also help it last all day! Formulated with optical diffusers and oil-controlling ingredients to help conceal imperfections and fine lines. 0.4 fl. oz. "

I, like many of you, am always looking for a primer that is going to extend the life of my makeup on my face through the end of my work day!! While I really enjoy using AVON Magix primer, I wanted to find something a little more moisturizing for my dry skin. Enter mark Primed for Perfection! 

PROS:

light-weight


moisturizing


a little goes a long way


makeup looks better at the end of the day vs. not wearing primer at all


Unscented


CONS:

tube is small--larger packaging please!


$10 for not even half an ounce is a little high

Will I re-purchase? YES!

FTC Disclosure: I am an AVON representative. I was able to purchase this product at a discount. This is my honest opinion of this product.




1 comment:

ViOoOlicious said...

Great review! I've been looking to get this but not sure if it was good. I have dry skin too so I will need to try this!