Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MARY KAY CREAM LIPSTICKS



I bought two of these back early this fall for a give-a-way for you guys. I put them away and almost forgot about them until I was packing the NV Beauty Bag for my first anniversary give-a-way! I had this little sample, so I did swatches from it so you can see them! **The ones in the give-a-way are brand new, never opened!**

Before I get to the swatches though, I want to talk about the packaging! I love it! It's the same as NARS. I really like the way the feel! As you can see, it says "thank you" in many languages. How cute is this? The reason for this is earlier this year, when you purchased these limited edition lippies, Mary Kay donates $1 to end domestic violence---very cool!!  These colors and packaging were LE, so you can't get them anymore!!
I bought Inspiration and Compassion!  I went ahead and put on the Confidence to show you, though it's not part of my give-a-way. They were $14 each. You can still purchase MK Creme Lippies for $13. Hmmm...I just looked that up. So unless there's been a recent price increase, they were charging an extra dollar and that was the money they were donating. Hmm...still glad they donated, but why did we have to pay? Oh well...moving on...




These felt really nice and creamy! I just have the samples, which I only put on for the pictures, so I can't really review these for you. If you've tried these, please let us know how you liked them!


FTC Disclosure: I purchased the lipsticks for the give-a-way with my own money. I was not paid to put them in my give-a-way. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review. I am not affiliated with Mary Kay.




4 comments:

Milz said...

I love the shade 'confidence' dark lippies look really good in winter

wigs online said...

Those are some awesome shades. Wow, thanks a lot for sharing.

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.