Thursday, December 2, 2010

SJ CREATIONS SOY BODY BUTTER


"Luxurious, rich and creamy, this ultra moisturizing body butter contains shea butter and soothing aloe vera. Perfect for use after bathing, showering or anytime your skin needs a moisture surge!"


I was sent this a few weeks ago and I have not put it down!!! It's rare that I like something so much in such a short period of time. I've used other body butters before, but this one was different for me. It's thick, but not too thick. It has a really light, fresh scent--which I love! It makes my skin super soft--especially on my upper/outer arms, where I suffer from keratosis pilaris. =( Where my arms where rough and bumpy, it's now smooth! I can't believe it! It's done nothing to alleviate the visible signs of keratosis pilaris, but I'm pleased with the results!

If you have keratosis pilaris, you know how embarrassing it can be---especially in the summer time. So if you have any tips for me, please let me know!



So now here's the best thing about this....are you ready?
It's only $5.99!! I was shocked! I thought it was going to be waaaaay out of my price range--but it's so affordable!! When I run out of this sample, I'm ordering three more!!! I love it that much! If you are looking for a great body butter to smooth out your dry skin this winter, give this one a try!


Enter my give-a-way for a chance to get your hands on some SJ Creations products!



FTC Disclosure: I was sent this product for review. I was not paid to write this review, or any others. This is my honest opinion. I am not affiliated with SJ Creations Inc.

6 comments:

LAKISHA said...

Does it really works? I want to make sure. I have nightmares with moisturisers.. at this time of year my cheeks go ridiculously dry, but if I try using any sort of heavy/rich moisturisers I end up scratching it off my face within 10 minutes as I find them too smothering. I tend to develop intolerances as well, I have NEVER gotten to the bottom of a pot/jar of any moisturiser I’ve used without it causing major irritations. I don't know :(

Nicole said...

I love this! I'm not sure you should put it on your face, as it's a body butter---it is thicker than a facial moisturizer.

Mel said...

This looks lovely!

PiinkPoodle said...

I would really love to try this product. I use Victoria Secrets body butter & I love it. Thanks for the review!

lachlan molineux said...

This lovely, light, crisp lotion is also infused with Shea butter and Vitamin C and E.I use body butter. It's the best fareness in the

market.Relay, it is won my mind.I am satisfied.

Eat and Be Fit said...

This was a lovelly blog post