Thursday, November 11, 2010


"Vapour is a revolutionary concept in beauty - antioxidant skin care and cosmetics working as one to create glowing, healthy skin and a more beautiful you. Our chemical-free formulas contain a minimum of 70% organic botanicals that target specific skin zones and offer real results in how your skin looks and feels. The other 30% is natural minerals and vitamins. Vapour products are made from food-grade Certified Organic ingredients that have been found to offer twice as much antioxidant potency as their conventional counterparts. Vapour’s Organic ingredients are rich in Antioxidants, EFAs (essential fatty acids), Vitamins & Minerals. Vapour offers a gorgeous palette that delivers optimal radiance, texture, and definition. Create a polished every-day look or play up the drama with Vapour Organic Beauty."

The Halo Body Spotlight in Moonlight is the perfect way to add a sophositicated way to add subtle shimmer (and moisture) to your  shoulders, arms, décolletage and back!

I really haven't used this on my body, but I've used it as a cheek highlighter---just a tad! It's a really nice color and adds the perfect highlight to the skin while still adding good stuff!!  All of these sticks here are chalked full of anti-oxidants.

The Solar Translucent Bronzer in Simmer is a great way to, again, add color to your body/face while adding moisture as well! This also has sun-specific super anti-oxidants: pomegranate, green tea, and açia berry!

The swatch here looks pretty dark, but you can really sheer this out if you are fair like me! I haven't used this too much, but I do enjoy the color. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin at all. There are two other colors available.

The Stratus Instant Skin Perfector  helps diminish the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and pores. It gives you a smooth canvas to apply foundation. It's also supposed to immediately brighten your complexion.

Out of these three, I've used the stratus most. To warm the product up, I rub it on the back of my hand. Then I swipe the stick over my face and smooth it out with my fingertips. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin, not does it really have a scent. It's not sticky or oily. My skin looks dewy, but not oily--which is fab! I've got dry skin, so my skin loves this, though people with oily skin can use this too!

As far as it diminishing my pores, fine lines, and uneven skin tone....I can't really say that I've seen any change at all. This really provides me with nicely moisturized skin (you skip traditional moisturizers before applying this!) and it creates a nice smooth palette. I was hoping this would also help extend the life of my makeup, but no such luck. I found by the end of the day, most of my foundation had faded away.

Overall I really like these products and will continue to play with them and pass on any tips and tricks to you. If you've tried these, please let me know how you like them and any tips you've got for me!

You can find a few Vapour Organic Beauty products in the NV Beauty Boutique!

FTC Disclosure: These products were sent to me for review. I was not paid to write this. This is my honest opinion. I only recommend products that I truly enjoy!

No comments: