Sunday, December 26, 2010

UPDATE & TAG!

Hey my NV'ious beauties! Sorry for the lack of posts lately! I've been busy with the holidays and making some videos for my new youtube channel! If you haven't check it out and sub'd yet, please do! I'm really excited about it and it's been a lot of fun so far.  I see it as a way to interact with you more. Please leave comments or even better--a video response to any of the videos I've made. I'd be happy to do an requests (well, most....you know what I mean! *wink*) I saw this tag on some one's blog and even though I wasn't tagged, I wanted to do it anyway! I hope you enjoy reading my answers! I'm tagging everyone, so please do it if you are interested and leave the link below so I can read your answers!!



What's your favourite make up look?
Currently, I'm loving my 88 metal palette from Sedona Lace. I thought I'd be hooked on my NAKED palette once I got it, but I'm still reaching for this everyday! I love all the beautiful colors and the pigmentation!! I have been wearing a bit more blush than usual and I always keep the lips a pink/peachy nude. My favorite gloss (and it has been for a while) is Magaly by LuMesh! Amazing stuff!

Do you have a beauty vice?
I have entirely waaaay too much eyeshadow! It's insane how many palettes/single shadows/quads/trio I have. I also have tons of makeup brushes!! And I can't help myself! I think I need rehab!

What part of your body do you love?
Eyes, for sure! I've been complimented on them my whole life. =D

Who is your beauty icon?
I don't actually have a beauty icon. =/ There are too many beautiful people in this world to pick just one!

What beauty product makes you feel instantly sexy?
Mascara, and lots of it! The blacker the better!!

How do you look after your skin?
At least twice a day! I use my Clarisonic in the morning and also in the evening before bed. I wear SPF everyday and always moisturizer! It's so important to take care of your skin!

What is your signature scent?
It depends on the season. Because I sell AVON, I have tons of their perfumes. I love In Bloom, Chic in White, and Bond Girl 007. I also LOVE mark's Sophistique! It's amazing and perfect for winter. Also for winter, I love Bath & Body Works Twilight Woods---Ah-mazing!!

What are your hair care secrets?
I almost never use a hair dryer on my hair. I use whatever shampoo & conditioner is on sale (but no cheap junk like Suave or Prell!!) and I mix in some pure Argon oil in my conditioner and let that soak on my hair for about 5-10 minutes. I used a wide tooth comb primarily. I also put on Oscar Blondie glossing cream (which protects from heat, smooths flyaways, makes your hair shiny, and always keeps frizzys away!) whenever I heat style my hair--which isn't that often.

How do you pamper yourself?
I am usually busy with my ladies and don't have much time to pamper myself--but when I do get a chance, I'll give myself a pedicure with the foot spa I have! My husband also bought one of those back massagers that you put on the sofa and it has heat! It's awesome! Those two combined together are great! I might just have to do that again tonight!!!

What is your beauty pet peeve?
I don't like when people over-tweeze their brows and draw them back on! I understand that you can get carried away and have no other choice until they grow out, but I know people IRL that have had their brows this way for YEARS!!! I also can't stand to see someone with foundation on that it too light or dark.
What would your desert island must haves be?
Some good books, sunscreen, and lots of cold water!

Finally, do you have a beauty philosophy?
Being confident in your own skin is the most beautiful thing in the world!

Stay NV'ious!!!

1 comment:

Milz said...

You sure have lovely eyes and I love your hair too thay are so shiny