Thursday, February 24, 2011

SHOEDAZZLE ME!


I was going to post this tomorrow, but I'm posting it early for Suzanna!

I bought some boots from Shoedazzle awhile ago, but had to send them back because they didn't fit. Here's the lastest two shoes I got the other day! One sexy heel and one cute flat! Lots of pictures, so here we go!

How to Wear It

Drea is all mystery in deep, dark violet and black. This shoe’s part daddy’s little girl, part bad girl. Figure out which you want to play up and dress accordingly. Feeling dainty? Choose a cotton dress with flutter sleeves or eyelet embroidery to play off Drea’s girly vibe. Or go vamp in a sleeveless black LBD.

Drea has a 3-1/2" covered heel
7/8" platform
It has a glossy faux cracked patent upper with crisscrossed open toe
The color is purple haze

I think these are so cute! I imagined wearing them with some sexy black slacks, but after trying them on...
I'm not so excited. These are not made too well, but I suppose for $40, they are ok. Here's my biggest problem with them...



I'm not happy with this elastic loop with button to secure the strap over the foot. After wearing these for any length of time, this is going to stretch out and there will be no way to tighten it. I think it should have had a buckle instead. Boo.

They actually aren't hard to walk in, to my surprise. I don't have any heels this high! Also, I bought a size 8, but they turned out to be a little too big.


I went to Chinese Laundry to see if I could find these on here. No such luck. But shoes on there start around $79 and go up to $130! So I guess this is a great deal, but too bad it didn't work out for me. It was really hard to take a picture of my own feet, so sorry for the sketchy pic. Goodbye Drea!!



How to Wear It
A flat goes to Charm school in metallic, chevron-quilted faux leather.

For the girly girl who likes to shine, this shoe is pure shimmer. Quilted and detailed with classic styling that invokes high design, Charm will look lovely peeking out from under your jeans, or add
flash to feminine with a knee-length, swishy dress.


Color is Pewter
Has a lightly treaded heel and sole


This is Charm! What a cute flat huh? It's super comfortable and has such great details!

 

I love the buckle, the quilting, and the humming bird on the bottom of the very well made soles. These are super cute and are staying with me!!! These will be perfect with straight leg jeans, slacks for work, and will be so comfortable! Yeah! This is my first pair I will keep!!!

Stay NV'ious!

If you haven't voted for me for Folica's "Great Hair Day" contest, please do!

FTC Disclosure: I purchased these with my own money. I was not paid to write this review. This is my honest opinion.

No comments: