Monday, March 14, 2011

ELF SEDUCTIVE LIPSTICK


e.l.f. Essentials Lipstick

Indulge your lips with long lasting color and shine. The moisture rich formula hydrates, conditions and softens on contact for silky smooth lips. .

Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking lips designed, formulated and tested by our professional team of makeup artists.

I thought this color, Seductive, would be absolutely gorgeous! Besides beautiful color, smooth feeling, super pigmentation, cute packaging....it's only $1!!! I also love that when the cap is on, you can still see the color!



You get a good amount in this as well, 3.5 grams. I couldn't get over the pigmentation of this lipstick! Check out the swatches:





Sorry the lips are a little blurry. The color goes on very evenly, it's not a "thick" feeling lipstick though. It goes on really smooth and feels like an expensive department store lipstick. I also really like the creamy finish.  I haven't worn it all day, so I can't comment on it's staying power, but it was a bit hard to rub off all the color on my hand and lips. My inital reaction is these are great and I wish ELF would make more colors available. This was really the only one that I liked from the six available.

You can see all the colors here!

**Update---I can't believe I forgot to mention that it has a really nice scent as well! It's a bit fruity! Love it!!**


I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a minute to VOTE for me in the Folica "Great Hair Day" contest. I was #2 and now I've fallen to #7!! Contest ends 3/31/11!



FTC Disclosure: I purchased this with my own money. I am not affliated with e.l.f. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.

No comments: