Friday, April 29, 2011

ALMAY ONE COAT DIAL UP MASCARA


I twitpic'd this baby a few weeks ago! Found it at the Dollar Tree!!! I haven't used it before so I was really excited to get to try this for a buck! I saw it at Walmart for about $7, so whoop whoop!!!

Check out the bendy, plastic wand! I love these! I feel like they do a great job at separating the lashes!



And of course I got black. I don't see the point of anything but black mascara for brunettes! Now, I'm a firm believer that you have to show pictures to do a proper mascara review! On with it!



Woah! I think you can really see the difference! I didn't curl my lashes before or after I used this mascara. This is a really nice, long wearing mascara. It doesn't last all day without smudging though. So if you know you have a really long day, you might want to pass on this one. I've been wearing it to work lately and I do have to check near the end of the day for smudges under my eyes---not cute!



What do you think? Have you tried this? What's your favorite mascara?


FTC Disclosure: I purchased this with my own money. I am not affiliated with any companies mentioned in this review. I have never been paid to review any product.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

was this one coat? cause WOW it looks amazing if so! I have blond lashes and I am looking for a mascara that I don't have to apply 4 coats to get the look I want ;) Thanks for the review!

Nicole said...

Jacueline, this I'm sure was at least two coats. =)