Thursday, April 28, 2011

NYX RUNWAY PALETTE: CHAMPAGNE & CAVIAR TAKE 2


I did swatches and a review of this palette waaaaaay back when I first got it. I used it for a while then started to reach for other palettes. I neglected this for quite a while. Then a few months ago, I decided it was time to try it again. If you missed my first review and want to read it, click here.

Let's check out the inside:


You get a large mirror on top, 10 beautiful shades, and looks like there used to be some sort of applicator to the side, perhaps a sponge tip. I'm not sure sure anymore! The swatches I did before just didn't really do this palette justice! So here's a better swatch:


I have  been LOVING this palette! The colors are really quite nice and last a long time. They blend very well also. If you were on the fence about this one, I say go for it. Many of the colors in here remind me of my Urban Decay NAKED palette and this is waaaaaaay cheaper!! You can do day time, night time, and dramatic looks with this palette. It fits nicely inside my travel makeup bag and I know I can create a look that's right for any occasion. Thank you NYX!



FTC Disclosure: I purchased this with my own money. I have never accepted money in return for a review. All opinions are mine.

No comments: