Sunday, July 3, 2011

CVS HAUL & SWATCHES


I've picked up a few things from CVS lately and thought I'd share with you. =)


These are from Essence of Beauty and were buy one get one half off!! I've been eyeing these and was waiting for either some extra bucks or a good sale. The scent is Pomegranate Apple and I love it! It smells exactly like one from Bath & Body Works that I used to buy a long time ago. I can't remember the scent, but it's just like this. The Body & Handcream is 8oz and the Body Mist is 5.1 oz. Mmmm...



This is a Wet  & Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink. I love products like this. It has multi-colors and multi-purpose. You can use this as eye shadows, highlighter, or blush.


Here's the individual shades. Very metallic and no glitter...my favorites! I love the last two colors for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes!


Look how beautiful all colors together are! It's a very pretty pinky-peach.  I love it! This is a great highlighter, especially for summer!!!!






I saw this with a "new" label and of course that sucked me in! With how inexpensive and awesome Wet & Wild is, how could I pass it up? This is called Everything Under the Sun.  It's a ColorIcon Bronzer. Again, if you really wanted to, you could use this with each shade as an eyeshadow or blend together for the cheeks. I wouldn't use this as a bronzer though. See the swatches below...


Here is each shade swatched. The colors aren't too pigmented, but I don't think they were intended to be. You wouldn't want a super strong blush/bronzer in this color---at least, I wouldn't.


Beautiful huh? It is a bit "bronzier" than the blush before this one. But I would be more inclined to use this a highlight or simple eye shadow. What do you think?


I have heard such good things about Milani lately, I had to pick up a few more things! The one of the right is just one of the regular eye shadows. It's #11 Beach Sand. It is super glittery and gorgeous! The one of the left is one of the backed eye shadows. It is #607 Rich Java.
 

Again, so pretty! I just love eye shadows and have a serious weakness for them! I used beach sand as a cheek highlighter today though---very pretty! I haven't used these yet, but if you like, I can let you know how I like them. Do you have any of these? Which ones are your favorite?


Last but certainly not least...another trio from Wet & Wild. This is The Guilded Age. LOVE all these colors! Wore them today and they wore on very well. Like the other trios, the pigmentation is crazy and they last ALL day with primer.  


I love all the colors, but the one of the far left is my FAVORITE! It's so pretty. I love metallic eye shadows...they are probably my favorites. Of course, I do reach for my Wet & Wild single in Brulee as a matte highlight. I think I'm going to stock pile Brulee because I never want to run out!!! If you haven't picked it up yet, I suggest you run out and get it! You won't be sorry!


This is a look I did yesterday with the Almay palette I swatched for you in my last post. I really loved the way it turned out! The colors were super easy to blend and they stayed on all day. If you have Dollar Tree close to you, check it out! I'm also giving away an Almay palette on the post linked above. It's not for this one, but the Hazel. =) Also, check out my youtube channel if you haven't already! I'm going to have an awesome sponsored give-a-way by Kohana soon!



FTC Disclosure: I purchased everything with my own money. I have never been paid to write a review. All thoughts are my own.

4 comments:

мσитѕєяgιяℓ ❥ said...

Wow beautiful! Everything looks so nice. I can't believe how nice wet&wild stuff is! I must get some of these. Very pretty look too :) this was a great post with all the swatches!

Nicole said...

Thanks!

SilhouetteScreams said...

The Wet n Wild powder and bronzer look sooo pretty <3

Fakhra's said...

wow,, Wet & wild stuff is awsum, and love the beach sand by milani,, very warm color...