Monday, June 10, 2013

First Ombre Hair Attempt!

So Ombre Hair has been a big thing for a few years now...and I'm just getting to the party! I recently became obessessed with Glee and was LOVING Lea Michelle's Ombre! I just had to have it! My sister in law is does hair so I figured, why not?

I just love her hair!!! It's amazing! I just didn't want the bangs. I love how it's not brown to blonde...it's more subtle and golden.


 I told my sister in law, "If my hair comes out like this, we're going to rumble!":
(If this looks like your hair and you love it---you rock it girl! But it's just too extreme for me.)

Here's what she used:

L'Oreal Excellence HiColor in H16 Honey Blonde.

Salon Care 30 Crème Developer


I put a few Keek's up during the process if you would like to see:


By the time she blow dried and styled my hair it was too late to film because there was no light! But here's some photos that I took throughout the process!


What my hair looked like before any color! This is the natural texture of my hair if I don't flatiron it.

Ana mixing up the magic!

 All the foils in!
It was really hot so she pinned it all on the top of my head! This picture was from when I first saw myself!
I decided to rock it!
Spent some time with the hubby while it processed!
And viola! A blow out and flatiron curls later.....

Before/After


 And my favorite, next day curls!

Without the flash/daylight, it looks more subtle. I really love how it turned out! What do you think?

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Looks amazing! You're braver than me!

tracy.rose@healthline.com said...

Hi,

Healthline is interested in contributing a guest post to nvbeauty.blogspot.com. We would be open to contributing any blog that would be of interest to your readers. Healthline bloggers have been featured on a variety of sites including:

Washington Times: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tango-mind-and-emotion/2012/aug/10/how-healthy-choices-easy/
Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/036515_diabetes_strawberries_prevention.html
Patch.com: http://strongsville.patch.com/blog_posts/where-and-what-to-eat-in-cleveland-to-beat-the-winter-blues

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Warm Regards,
Tracy

oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oakleyses said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.