Saturday, December 26, 2009

TWILIGHT WOODS COLLECTION


I got a set of Bath & Body Works Twlight Woods products for Christmas! I have the shower gel ($10.50), fragrance spray ($12.00) , and triple moisture body cream (12.00) . Right now you can buy two get one free or buy three get two free. Pretty good deal!

Here's how Bath & Body Works describes it:
"A hypnotic blend developed to instantly evoke the mystery and beauty of enchanted woods. When the sun has set and the evening begins, the unique enchantment of twilight woods is awakened through sights, sounds and scent. A new distinctly feminine fragrance, an alluring blend of bright flowers, surprising spices and creamy woods – layers upon layers of youthful luxury with an elegant touch of cashmere, captures the singular pleasure of a twilight stroll. Perfect for a cozy night in or magical night out, the intensely feminine fragrance wraps the wearer in a soothing warmth. Twilight Woods is the newest addition to Bath & Body Works’ “Cuddler” collection, a set of scents designed to make you feel cozy, comforted and relaxed."

I LOVE this set! It smells incrediable!! It's not heavy and really has some staying power! I love warm scents andd this one has not disappointed me. I like it so much, I want to get the Eau de Toilette ($29.50) and the Body Butter ($15). There are many different items you can get in this scent; bubble bath, shower mousse, home fragrance oil, room spray, filled candles, and travels sizes too!

I recommend you get down to Bath & Bath and smell it for yourself!

FTC Discloser:Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned.



No comments: