Monday, January 11, 2010

BARE ESCENTUALS BRUSH REVIEW


**I started wearing Bare Escentuals makeup and using their brushes over 5 years ago. I have several brushes, which I collected in the first two years. I don't know if they have changed their brushes since then, so please let me know if they have.

I really like Bare Escentuals makeup, but feel like their brushes are far behind in quality. I had no idea how bad they were though until I bought a new set of brushes. They have always felt very harsh on my face. Even after many many washes, they have never softened. They didn't have any bleeding and had minimal shedding, but I just can't get past how hard they feel.

The ones I have are: 2 tapered blush brushes, maximum coverage consealer brush, refillable mirror compact, retractable flawless face brush, full coverage kabuki brush, baby buki, flawless application face brush, wet/dry shadow brush, and eye liner brush.

Out of all of these, there is one I like. The maximum coverage consealer brush is actually really nice. This is the only one that I still like to use. It's stiff, yet soft enough to feel smooth on my face. Other than that, the rest of my brushes get played with by my 2 and 3 year old daughters!

FTC Discloser:Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned.

No comments: