Friday, January 8, 2010

SOAP & GLORY THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER




"Award winning body moisturising butter with softening shea butter and aloe vera. A formula for anyone who’s lost that ‘rubbing’ feeling and wants to bring it on back. With a new dynamic moisture trap matrix to help hold hydration in longer!"

 If you read my last review, you'll know that I have fallen in love with Soap & Glory's body products! I have been using this for about a month or so after I use the Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish. My skin feels and looks so moisturized after using these two products together. This butter is heavier than regular lotion and really sinks down deep into my skin. I'm left with a super soft feeling for hours after! I usually use this right before bed and I wake up with smooth, hydrated skin. This has a nice light scent and fades pretty quickly, so it doesn't mess up and purfume you may want to wear.

On the Soap & Glory webpage, this has a retail price of $14.99 for 10.1 ounces. I don't mind this being in a large pot, because I know I'm getting all the product out. Pumps are nice, but it's hard to get ALL of the product out of those. I wish this came in a super size, I know I'll be going back to Target soon for more Soap & Glory!!

FTC Discloser:Products mentioned in this post were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with any brands or companies mentioned.

1 comment:

Carlinn said...

I love the righteos butter! Its my fave body cream. So thick and yummy smelling :)