Saturday, October 30, 2010

NAILENE, TAKE TWO!


I've tried Nailene nails once before...didn't like them. But I couldn't resist trying these sexy little nails for Halloween tomorrow. I thought, maybe these will be better......

WRONG!

These are the worst nails I have ever tried. I didn't expect them to look natural, but these looked beyond terrible!! I don't usually have hard to fit nails, but most of these are too small or too large. I only did one hand before ripping them off. Ugh! I am done with you Nailene. I won't ever cheat on my beloved Kiss nails again!! Shame on me!

Have you tried these? Totally disagree with me? Let me know! I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to take pictures of your Halloween looks and enter them in my Sedona Lace your Halloween Face contest to win a brush set or eyeshadow palette!!


FTC Disclosure: I purchased this junk with my own money. I am not affiliated with any company mentioned in this post.

2 comments:

Ria said...

Oh,I soooo agree with you on this!
The first time I tried artificial nails was Nailene's.
And my nails nearly got destroyed.
The second time it was by Kiss, and even though my nails didn't come out in perfect condition (maybe because I did something wrong while removing them) no glue was on afterwards, and they didn't hurt while I was wearing them...
Glad to know I'm not the only nailene anti-fan

samwells87 said...

I myself am not a fake nail person, but after winning a set of lovely kiss nails in a giveaway I am wearing them now for Halloween & love them! I would consider getting more. Although I am just about able to type with them - but that's due to me not being used to fake nails!

See my blog post here: http://seetheworld-samwells87.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-halloween.html

Thanks!